Luxury Design homes in Spain: a Renaissance palace in Granada

Luxury Design homes in Spain
As I told you the other day, I have the mind set in Granada because I am preparing a journey which for me is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain. Today I bring a sixteenth century Renaissance palace situated in the Andalusian capital from which to live a thousand and one nights only 80 meters from the Alhambra.

This luxury design house, which is on sale at Sotheby's, keeps all the flavor and still retains traditional Castilian luxury style furniture that fit perfectly in a cosmopolitan environment with air Arab, Andalusian and very evocative. The luxury design house, which was a gift of Ferdiwidthnand and Isabella to the Great Captain, she is an Italian-style garden very careful where you get lost in the shade in the afternoon Granada while enjoying the view as seen from any of their rooms, from which you can see seven of the towers of the Alhambra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment