Dine at El Bulli, my dream fulfilled (II): 2011 tasting menu

Dine at El Bulli
I've lastly originated the ideal Sunday afternoon to sort photos of the dishes elBulli tasting menu I promised. So many! "We went to the table?

The menu is written you see in the major photo. Numbered and signed by Ferran AdriĆ . Do not believe that the signature is printed, all the details at El Bulli are authentic. The table, pure white. And it begins in synchronized choreography dancing room managers, waiters, somewhere, Plates and bottles.


Imagine that for bad luck the day you have reserved table in the restaurant is not in the temper. With the couple of dishes, cocktails that shall serve you draw a watermelon smile in a flash. In the photo over, "Cocktail on a cushion" at the bottom, "Flute and apple mojito“.


Both slightly drunk, soft and melts in the mouth. I would love to describe all the details but the post would be lengthy. Any questions you please me, I'll be glad to reply in comments.

Here come some appetizers:Pistachio ravioli"," Porras parmesan "and" Parmesan Macaron. " The ravioli are among the dishes that the sustenance has a liquid consistency, explodes when the delicate parcel insert it into the mouth. Since I am a Unconditional cheese I left the plate clean.

The Italian cheese clubs the crunch level. The macaron parmesan, very delicate in both taste and spongy texture. Dark ruddy, the "Hibiscus and peanut stick"Was one of my favorite savor contrast.

The next week I'll conversation approximately the recreation dishes, Produced primarily with hare, desserts and distinct design of the dishes sculpture. Before leaving, I would like to mention to the "Won-ton of roses with ham and water melon". I do not know what reminiscence is more durable: the reek or taste. But yet I have the savor of whole thing you see in the picture above.

The won-ton triangles are made with rose petals and dense with a gelatinous element ham. Interestingly, it clearly smelled roses when you leaned above the plate but once in the mouth dominated the taste of ham. Makin 'Magic! Water melon, deeply aromatic, had drunk the bottom of my cup and the friends who accompanied him. The overall was a scrumptious novel melon with ham.

0 comments:

Post a Comment