Mexico Vacations: Le Reve Hotel & Spa

 Mexico Vacations: Le Reve Hotel & Spa
I confess, I believe already in vacation , and plans are going on in my head. My companion was in love with writing Macarena Playa del Carmen , Mexico, so I searched one of the greatest hotels in the area, I will take this, Le RĂªve Hotel & Spa. A particular place for honeymooners, for weddings, holidays diving, nearly family to delight, for no more than 25 are suites. concentration to detail to the mini detail.


The blemish I feel approximately the bathrooms I believe is becoming worrying. I ever level to an image. In this case, wood as a reference and to delight pure white light. It is domestic. The private cabins off the air relaxed as you ask for a resort vacation. In the bungalow suite pool is portion of the decor of the room. highest privacy to the garden very chunky. Or go swimming in the sea without giving more than 30 steps to the Caribbean. The whole hotel intricate is situated in a distinct natural.

Everything is customizable, from dinner for twain at the seaside, massages and spa treatments to the contradiction horizon, he ... really, luxury holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment